Here is my google scholar site, where you can find my published work.
Here is a copy of My Research Statement
Forthcoming and Working Papers
(please contact for newest version if not linked
- 1."Salvation by Good Works?: Offshoring, Corporate Philanthropy and Public Attitudes Toward Trade Policy" (with Jane Sumner)
- Conditional Accept at Economics and Politics
- 3."Quitting Globalization: Trade-related Job losses, Nationalism and Resistance to Chinese FDI in the United States" (with Jane Sumner and Yilang Feng)
- Revise and resubmit at Political Science Research and methods
- 4."Do Investor-State Disputes Hurt FDI?" (w/ Krzystof Pelc)
- Most recently presented at the Southern Political Science Association Conference, January 2018, NeW ORLEans LA
- 5. “How We Talk When We Talk about Trade: What Language Tells Us About The Effect of Education on Trade Attitudes” (W/ Jane Sumner and Sarah Shugars)
- MOST RECENTLY PRESENTED AT THE Upper MIDWEST INTERNATIONAL Relations Conference, May 2018, MAdison WI
- 6. "DOES THE LOCATION OF CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY MATTER?" (WITH JANE SUMNER AND BRIAN RICHTER)
- 7. The Financial Determinants of Party Manifestos (with Cristina Bodea and Timm Betz)
- 8. Global Treaties and Domestic Politics: Do BITs Constrain Fiscal Policy in Developing Countries?
(w/ Cristina Bodea and Fangjin Ye)